Frequently Asked Questions for Interactive Pay-By-Phone
North Penn Water Authority is pleased to announce our new Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system. Now you can pay your water bill any time, day or night with no service fee.
The following information should help answer your questions. To send feedback, comments or input, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is the IVR system? IVR stands for Interactive Voice Response System, a new telephone payment system implemented for NPWA customers.
- How can I access the IVR payment system? From any phone, dial 215-855-3617, ext. 4.
- What information will I need to make a payment? You will need your TWELVE digit account number.
- Is my transaction secure? The IVR system, like our other payment systems, utilizes a secure and encrypted channel for communication. All transport of financial data between NPWA and bank/credit card processors uses above-standard encryption techniques to ensure a safe and protected transaction. Your financial information is never stored in our system.
- When will my payment post to my NPWA account? All payments made using the IVR system post to your customer account immediately.
- I made a mistake, can I delete my payment? No. Please be certain that you intend to make a payment before doing so and that the amount entered is correct.
- Is there a payment limit? The system accepts payments up to $10,000.00 for credit card and E-check payments.
- What types of payments are taken? Payments by E-check, Discover, VISA and MasterCard payments are allowed.
- Is there a fee for my payment? No, like our other payment systems, NPWA does not charge a fee.
- Do I need to speak with anyone to sign up? No. The IVR system provides the ultimate convenience to customers because there is no need to talk with a Customer Service Representative to sign up or make a payment.
- Besides taking payments, what else can the system do? Customers can check their account balance, verify their last payment, review their consumption, and confirm the most recent amount billed.